The last part of the hall is dedicated to the exhibition of documents related to the processes that led to the Saint's Beatification on November 13, 1938 and her Canonization on July 7, 1946. Of particular note is the original Decree of Canonization issued by Pope Pius XII, together with the papal seal. The document displayed is from Pope Pius XII and is dated September 8, 1950 and is the proclamation of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini as "Heavenly Patroness of all emigrants". In front is of the depiction of Mother Cabrini's statue created by the sculptor Enrico Tadolini and placed in the Vatican in 1947 for her canonization. Alongside is a tribute to Mother Antonietta Della Casa, the Superior General who continued Mother Cabrini's work, conducting the Missionaries and working for her Beatification.